Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

meeting forum members
Its lovely round there went to Bister a few years ago boughton on the water is lovely as well my hubby proposed to me on one of the little bridges over the stream
That is so sweet Emily. I shall enjoy the countryside a little more now, knowing that one of my friends had a little romance over here Smile
Its lovely at boughton, a band I was in play there every summer come rain or shine.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Happy Birthday lolo - If we knew we could have come and slposhed some Birthday Cake around - Have a great day ;-) x x
Jayzee - are you a singer?
Emily, you'll need to tell us all about the proposal when we meet. I'm a sucker for a romantic story!

Why did no-one mention sploshing before??? Michelle you will need to induct me into the joys of sploshing! I imagine with us lot in the mix it will get a tad (notice the ironic understatement) messy.

Ax
Nope, I only sing in the privacy of my own home.. I do how ever play Trumpet and a few other brass type things, used to be in a concert band that played in the green.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
thanks michelle

do i get to eat & lick the birthday cake off u all
Be rude not to Lolo ;-)
Had my first Sploshing session a month ago - A regular client I see with my partner and another girl from AW we know - 3 hours of Angel Delight & Jelly - Happy Days!!!
Where did I miss that it is Lolo's birthday????? HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!!!! Hope you had a good one, although the champagne sounds like you may have done x

We have discussed sploshing before Ann, but it might have been when you were still hibernating x
(15-06-2011, 21:47)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Where did I miss that it is Lolo's birthday????? HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!!!! Hope you had a good one, although the champagne sounds like you may have done x

We have discussed sploshing before Ann, but it might have been when you were still hibernating x
It's at the bottom of the forum homepage, underneath were it says who is online