Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special offers?
Hello,

I am unable to find this information on AW. How do you know when a customer has paid via your special offers, which offer they have chosen and how long much time is left on the clock for them. I am considering providing special offers but have no idea how they work or if it's worth it. Do many customers even use them?

Many Thanks Lily. X
I have had special offers on my profile for months now and noone has ever brought one. Cant help with the rest of that though, sorry xx
I have special offers, and they have been used. If someone comes into your room in group or private, if they have bought a special offer a notice appears to say they have entered via one of your special offers and which special offer they have purchased. The credits then appear on your credit statement. Hope that helps.
My profile: MatureSally38K
I also have special offers and have sold quite few. As said above, if someone enters your paid chat using an offer it tells you this and which offer. If the offer is x number of mins at a reduced price and they leave before they have used all the offer mins they are meant to be able to return for the remainder for a short period after if they don't return you only get paid for the time they used. There are other issues that can arise, too many to explain here but if you ask when you hit an issue some one will be able to help. The one thing I will tell you is never refund a customer for a special offer. If he has a problem with an offer, say he couldn't get into your paid chat, AW will automatically know this and refund him without him even having to contact them. If you refund him he will end up being refunded twice. The credits will appear on your statement but not on your credit activity untill after the customer has used the offer.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Thank you everyone, you have been a great help.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Special Offers - How do they work? DaddiesBabydoll 3 5,389 31-05-2017, 04:44
Last Post: Mistress_Silk