Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

whose had the most
i prefer not to think of the how many's but more the how good's.... i have a little pink book so i know exactly who i've slept with Wink
(11-06-2011, 09:42)sugar-11 Wrote: i have a little pink book so i know exactly who i've slept with Wink

I bet that makes interesting reading!

it's more like a shopping list to be fair. There's no details about what was good/bad about each experience..... lthough that could be interesting. It's more for my own personal memory more than anything else!!
any interesting recent new entries?

Have you had a good week?

Sugar pm the number of lucky guys that have the honour
(14-06-2011, 21:12)niceguy27!! Wrote: Sugar pm the number of lucky guys that have the honour

u should try sugar yourself a gorgeous sexy young lady who lives up to her name
But that would involve paying and cheating on his girlfriend lolo, he would never do that.
true kate i forgot he doesnt like too do either
i have lost count lol
Crystal, well done on getting the banner made, although it's a tad big and you look all stretched out. You might want to work on it a bit, looks a bit weird from where I'm sitting. You don't really need the no one uner 18 bit for here either, as it is an adult site and no one should be on here under 18 anyway.

Good first attempt though.