Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Stockings
Information 
Stumbled across this store on Amazon the other week looking for stockings and you cannot go wrong! I currently have 6 pairs from this 'store' and I cannot fault them! As well as being cheaper then Ann Summers, they feel much better and seem to be a lot tougher! Sizes fit perfectly as well!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/node/index.ht...irect=true

Thank me later Tongue out
I'll thank you now Scarlett x between wearing stockings every night on AW and also my burlesque I get through loads of them, thrown about 4 away this week (I still use the leftover one of the pair to practice my burly stocking removal that noone else sees)
Thanks for that Scarlett xx

Got an order in already!

Follow Me: @altbritney & 2sfun3better on Twitter xx

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother.

Skyprivate 80% payout: http://set.skyprivate.com/i/u/252

Ha thanks made me go on a shopping spree lol , but ended up on ebay god dammit my bank is going to be empty , I have not purchased any of there stockings from there (at this moment in time but i am looking ha) I have recently found an amazing pair that I love deep lace black hold ups and they go right up the top of my thighs , perfect for me as I have thick thighs & find it hard to get stockings that really fit they are 100x better than ann summers although the same price !! have them in white also but they don't do any other colors which is a shame .

thanks for the link Tongue
I like them to the top of my thighs to hide the cellulite! Might try crotchless tights, the less of my flab they can see the better!
hahaha so true , thats what i am like, but I think stockings/hold ups look sexier the higher up they are anyway , i dont want to look like i am wearing extra long sock lol. I do like crotchless tights too !! I had the ann summers fishnet ones , but don't wear them anymore due to some guys asking me to take of all my clothes and there is my tights right up to my boobs my non sexy look haha ! Tongue x
I will do anything to avoid getting completely naked! One young guy tonight really wanted me to and I hated what I saw on cam Sad but he seemed to like my wobbly tummy. I normally wear a stretch dress that I can pull down at the top and up at the bottom leaving my worst bits covered. And I have learned with a back view to bend over and dip my back, kinda tightens up my bum and thighs so they look firmer :O
I keep my middle bit covered too Diva haha. Half the time I go on wearing a vest top and most of mine seem happy enough for me just pull it down and show my best bits. I have one reg who is a big spender who likes me to walk around naked in a pair of heels and I HATE what I see on the cam.

As for stockings, I am cheap and I buy the Primark ones. I actually really like them. They do some that have a see through, stripy bit at the top that I like, and they are fairly thick and last me!
i have a reg who gets me to do that to lol , up and down in my highest heels trying to no fall haha , he is a big spender also so i dont mind , also i keep my middle half in just roll it down to reveal the boobs ! Tongue
I always imagine everyone else to be so much more confident about their body than me, even though I am learning burlesque and plan to perform, I plan to keep my corset on!