Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Ouch
I think MrSmith is doing the rounds. I don't like being this far South any more lol. No fair!

Hope it clears up without going too many shades of blue. You can't blame them for reacting bless them, but ouch and careful or you will have one arm longer than the other with all the pulling.

Well done for keeping at it though, you both really do have big hearts and I respect you so much for doing what you are both doing.
Thanks as well Katy there is a boots in town will try them tomorrow anything is better than the way I look at the minute
Aww Kate I am sure your turn with Mr Smith will cum
(09-06-2011, 22:03)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I think MrSmith is doing the rounds. I don't like being this far South any more lol. No fair!

You are planning a trip to Scotland though!

Not till August!!! Feels like ages. I wish my son and my ex would hurry up and sort themselves out so I could fix a date, it's starting to annoy me not knowing.
(09-06-2011, 23:50)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Not till August!!! Feels like ages. I wish my son and my ex would hurry up and sort themselves out so I could fix a date, it's starting to annoy me not knowing.

Time will fly by, I'll still be here.

(09-06-2011, 23:18)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 22:03)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I think MrSmith is doing the rounds. I don't like being this far South any more lol. No fair!

dont worry my fucktoy doesnt mind going south when your here Wink

(10-06-2011, 01:45)lolo Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 23:18)MrSmith767 Wrote:

dont worry my fucktoy doesnt mind going south when your here Wink

Oooh saucy

love it lol

lol good play on words lolo x

You can always make a booking when u are here Wink

(10-06-2011, 20:43)MrSmith767 Wrote:

You can always make a booking when u are here Wink

Well that takes the fun out of it, doesn't it Tongue