Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Gifts from clients
You can be the only judge of that decision Pan. You could always take it and not mention it until you feel an appropriate moment has arisen and then produce it. That way if the timing is not right, then you have not given it away unduly.

I do have a magic wand and I do love it, although I seem to need to be simultaneously fingered to get the 'wow' factor from it. It is not my favourite toy. That stays at home, as it is something I can not live without and has had to be super glued back to life after being dropped a couple of times lol. My favourite is the oscillator and I've had it for 9 years now.
Count me in on the Leeds trip- I love harvey Nics.

best gifts i got was some jean paul perfume and ghd pink's for my birthday last year. Same guy also bought me £120 worth of la senza items.... i love that man!!

I have some slaves who buy me stockings, babydolls etc which are always nice!!
(18-06-2011, 16:58)sugar-11 Wrote: Count me in on the Leeds trip- I love harvey Nics.

Girls looks like the Leeds shopping trip is on bummer though that hubby is running into the distance with his credit card and wallet no idea whyWink

(19-06-2011, 21:16)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(18-06-2011, 16:58)sugar-11 Wrote: Count me in on the Leeds trip- I love harvey Nics.

Girls looks like the Leeds shopping trip is on bummer though that hubby is running into the distance with his credit card and wallet no idea whyWink

have to fence him in then lol
Handcuffs hunny
oh handcuffs def sound better
I can't but imagine a gimp being paraded around shops being chastised into entering his pin number. Though simply finding his pin beforehand would be easier, it was only my second thought. Worrying but it is the most legal solution.
oh pan emilys hubby would be left handcuffed at home
You probably won't need to parade him around. Remote control cock or anal vibrators set to 'stun' might do the trick, and he will be a docile lamb trotting along putting in PIN numbers, here, there and everywhere!
Almost makes me miss being married.

(Joke!)
Never shy, who could really miss marriage?