Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Adultwork down?
Hi everyone ...

I have been online all morning and just gone to reply to an email and adultwork won't load.
Other sites are loading okay so my internet is fine but it won't allow aw to load and comes up with 'this page cannot be displayed'

I have tried logging in via mobile and it takes ages and then just says 'Error:'

I was worried I could have been hacked but then why would the entire website not be available ...

Anyone else having an issue?
well this makes me feel slightly better but also not better at all!

Attached Files Image(s)

Heart

ow ffs not again !!! i cant get into it either Nooooooo !!
Hi me neither so annoying!!
Yep site is down. Says on Twitter they're aware of the problem and trying to resolve it
yep , was just on there twitter having a look , hope it isn't of for long , fingers crossed it is not for long !
seems to be working my end now , hope it lasts ! Big Grin xx
Does anyone know what's wrong with the site? It keeps going down lately
Had trouble earlier in the week, a reg was trying to come on but I was not getting the ping!!!!

Tonight I have had a guy with bandwidth issues and my fps is not healthy, but I use the app to set my cam availability and answer emails so can't comment on that bit
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

For a bit of naughty cam fun come find me Wink
www.adultwork.com/likesitrough
hi was the site playing up yesterday ? I have been rather busy and not been online for a few days

country-gal x