Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up a duo account alongside a solo one
Not sure if I'm being particularly dim here, but how do you set up a duo account when you already have your own solo one?

I can't register again with my current email address as it says there's already an account under that address, but a Help Centre article definitely says a user can have a separate duo and solo profile.

I tried setting one up under a second email address but I didn't verify it in time and it was disabled, and now I can't use that to re-register.

Ta! x
Hi, use another email address that hasnt been used on AW before.

Verify it as soon as you get the email back from AW.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thank you!
(25-04-2015, 14:47)priya91 Wrote: I can't register again with my current email address as it says there's already an account under that address, but a Help Centre article definitely says a user can have a separate duo and solo profile.

I tried setting one up under a second email address but I didn't verify it in time and it was disabled, and now I can't use that to re-register.

Can you not use the lost password request? Or there is a Verification Email: Re-send on the login page

Sarah x x x
I tried, but it didn't work because the account was disabled.

Thank you anyway, my friend is just going to set ours up with her email address!

x