AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advise please
hello gals

yesterday a client booked me for a aw webcam booking for ten minuets

anyway five minuets through the booking allotted time he ended the session suddenly, (he lives at home )

anyway I waited on Skype to see if he would come back he didn't anyway I had to log off as had work in the afternoon

anyway I waited for 24 hours the credits were in escrow incase he got back intouch

anyway I have now requested those credits and now he has emailed me asking me if I can give him these last five minuets of the session back even though he left

I feel awful as I cannot refund him

I'm worried he will report me or leave me bad feedback as I'm very honest and always refund sessions if they don't work out due to my end e.g connection my end crashes etc

what should I do ? afterall he booked a time and he left abruptly .....

cheers for any advise ladies

country-gal xxxxxx
Don't feel awful, he was the one who ended the session. I would not refund, unless it was my fault, but I would try and finish the session another time, if I possibly can. It was not your fault, you were fulfilling your part, so he shouldn't complain or leave you bad feedback, as it was his choice to leave early. Hope this helps. Sally x
My profile: MatureSally38K
country-gal

what I do , if he is a regular or somebody who will come back , say you will add a few minutes with the next booking he makes . Most of my guys are happy and doesn't leave a bitter taste . I think its a happy medium for
both sides. Going on for 5 minutes , no, I wouldn't do that personally

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Hi both of you and thanks
yes his mam knocked on his door his door hence he ended the session at five minutes through i did wait pretty much all day to see if he got back intouch but alas he didn't till today i do feel awful as always refund if the error is my end, but my partner explained that if we booked a meal at a resturant and couldn't finish the meal could we ask the owner for a refund?
the lad has only webcamned twice with me the second yesterday and is only 18 still a young pup being cheeky....
will relax after all it isn't my fault i do feel bad mind xxx
I used to get all - eeekk but now if it is them I am like nope sorry esp if they don't get in touch. If he sent a discreet message soon after saying oh my god I am sorry I could not finish, I may take pity but a whole 24 hours later is not my fault, also I would never refund for half time, I would do as Claudia suggested and offer a couple of mins next time
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

For a bit of naughty cam fun come find me Wink
www.adultwork.com/likesitrough
Never refund unless it was a problem your end. You don't need to comit any more of your time to him either - you were booked for 10 minutes and you gave him more than that in waiting for him to come back. You don;t owe him anything.
Thanks Katie infact all of you who took the time to reply back to my post
yes wont refund as i did do the session and waited no response so there you have it
mwah xxxx
I haven't had that situation yet, but found the advice helpful in case it ever happens to me. It's so helpful being on this forum Smile
I'm with Katie, he still had your time cause you waited there for him to come back when he rudely left with no explanation.... Wink I wouldn't be offering a refund or extra time. I have people I regularly Skype for, sometimes it goes a min or 2 over, sometimes under. I don't cut them off in the throws of passion to go send more so I would be annoyed if they asked for the extra minutes tbh. xxxx
Thanks Hampshire yes i have regulars who use skype but if they do leave they always say sorry they never expect me to log on when they ask me too and give them there minuets back. I'm just putting this behaviour down to the lad being 18 and perhaps trying the cheeky young pup routine ..
i have not heard from his since yesterday and he has blocked me on skype so i cant offer him extra time if he books again xxxx
my customers mean alot to.me but sadly you do get rude ones i don't know what else i can do i was thinking of buying him a voucher but then thought jeeze why he cut you off guess I'm just soft at times
mwah xxxxx