Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Weird and wonderful combinations!
(03-06-2011, 13:10)MrSmith767 Wrote: Toast, with marmalade and chocolate spread.....

Kind of a giant Jaffa Cake

I rather like the sound of that. You can make us some when we come up to visit Smile
(03-06-2011, 14:16)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(03-06-2011, 13:10)MrSmith767 Wrote: Toast, with marmalade and chocolate spread.....

Kind of a giant Jaffa Cake

I rather like the sound of that. You can make us some when we come up to visit Smile

OK, I will, (just remind me first)

the chocolate spread can come in useful in other ways too.

When I bake with the kids any pastry left over gets rolled out, spread marmite on it, grated cheese and fold over. Then bake in the oven until golden and cut into fingers. Eat whilst warm. mmmmm!
two words - cowell and cole
Chocolate followed by a cold glass of water... the water tastes absolutely gorgeous then for some reason.
Mild cheese on rye bread with loads of jalapenos on top. Uuuhmm.
-

One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love and to long life.

Alexander A. Bogomoletz

[Image: 468x60_ginafaith_gif1eng.gif]
Peanut butter and chocolate spread on toast!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(03-06-2011, 08:13)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I had a friend who used to have crisp sandwiches and put vinigar in it as well.

(03-06-2011, 08:17)lolo Wrote: i like a piece with salt & vinegar crisps with brown sauce as well

I love a good crisp sandwich too esp with Salt and Vinegar crisps. Jayzee thinks I am nuts......
Cheese and honey sandwiches
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Weirdos!!! hahah love it x