Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
directcam reduced fsp
Hi all
i.have been away working but now back since coming back i have found directcam dire
also i usually get 30fsp in directcam both of my laptop and pc, nothing has changed the settings are fine, same webcam and internet is the same but I'm finding directcam wont let me go higher than 15 fsp now in also getting clients coming into free and saying hi then leaving very quickly
maybe I'm just getting paranoid lol unless its quiet on webcam again
country-gal xxxx
This happened to me the other night too ! I am always at the 30fps but all of a sudden it went down to 15fps for the rest of the night , It only does that to me when my laptop trys to update or I am on facebook lol .

Is it working ok now for you? x
Hi doll.not been on since x hope it goes back up as I'm used to 30sp it gas been reducing me to 15 for a while now and my internet and webcam are the same as they always been x
worrying but perhaps its justcsmit keeping the fsp down.....
hope your well x
hey hun , i have been great ty and i hope u have too , mines is back up to the 30fps ! So maybe just a glitch or if u cheak to see if u need to upgrade ur webcam ? I had to upgrade my just cam it as that is the reason with me why my fps where down kiss xx
Is the fps meant to be at 30? Don't really understand the technical side of justcamit and I just downloaded it to my laptop and didn't change the settings or even look at them
Not sure horny i have had 15 before but normally always 30 and my Microsoft lifecam is recommended in the justcsmit manual so i have no idea nothing else my end has changed so just going to see what happens over time if not i will.buy a Logitech xxxx
Think JCI are having some issues, as mine did the same but it's back up now.
Just cammit are always having problems , I really need to turn my Mcafee of as that is always trying to updates or scan which sends my CPU usage red and fps .

@hornylass , no is does not need to be at 30fps , my old cam was 15 fps and would never go any higher , it all depends on the laptop . connection and webcam .

XX
Thanks for that Curvy. Don't seem to be having any problems when on cam unlike the last few weeks when it was constantly logging itself on and off.
I use to have this problem when i 1st started AW , i would constantly get logged of "lost connection with server"

It would do it 6-7 times a night or even more ! It was not JCI , it was my bloody broadband connection, although it would come up as being alright on the test broadband sites the connection would keep dropping which caused just cam it to lose connection .

So I changed internet providers from shitty talk talk to bt and it never happens now ! Big Grin

this may not be the same problem but it is worth looking into xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  directcam reduced Fsp country-gal 2 3,209 03-01-2014, 19:30
Last Post: country-gal