i love tartan mini skirts. i love looking up them. makes me very hard
Ck's new avatar and banner........ :-)
Fit, clean and healthy - mandatory!

And a mix of the below is nice too:
Well groomed
Charming
Intelligent
Funny/witty
Stylish (whether modern or suited/classicical)
Good conversationalist - not afraid to chat during naughtyness too
Smells good - ie a fresh aftershave - nothing to musky!

Girls
Soft sexy hair
Smooth skin
Flirtyness/coyness/confidence
Smiley eyes
Feminine clothing
Nice smile/laugh
Playfulness
Stockings/hold ups
Individuality
Providing directcam & chat, femdom sessions and personalised one to one to one webcam via Adultwork http://www.tiny.cc/kazb to turn your fantasy into a reality! See my feedback of 1040 Smile
laying face down as the guys sits on my bum, then slips his arms underneath & starts licking all the way down as he wriggles down his cock slipping between my bum cheeks so i feel the wetness of his cock along my lips & clit, dont really feel it when a condom s on so leave that one to the OH
mines is your typical metal guy

long blonde hair,.. goatee,.. taller then me is good,..,i like nice arms? haha,.....also quite masculine men

or usually some sort of goatee with a skin head haha

oh and tattos and piercings lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

I don't know why but I am not keen on blonde haired guys. I have dated one blonde Swedish guy, but other than him never felt the urge. I prefer dark hair.
(13-07-2011, 09:33)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I don't know why but I am not keen on blonde haired guys. I have dated one blonde Swedish guy, but other than him never felt the urge. I prefer dark hair.

How about short black hair with highlights Kate??
I love the highlights. I actually find grey side burns a real turn on. Grey hair on men can look very sexy.

Yes you'll do lol.
(13-07-2011, 09:59)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I love the highlights. I actually find grey side burns a real turn on. Grey hair on men can look very sexy.

Yes you'll do lol.

Hah! You arent as green as you look Tongue Nice to know you knew what I meant. I have a fair amount of grey mainly thanks to my ex wife and my daughter. Pressure of work may have had an influence but nowhere near as much.