Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Daily Pay
hi sorry to bother you i have asked for my credits to be transferred on monday morning and they still havent been done yet, do you no how long it will take please
thankyou
cherelle x
Hi, request came through 6 hours ago only sorry this end. Processed already as far as I know.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hiya is there any possibility of daily pay offering daily pay on skyprivate at some time in the future? I just wondered as I am thinking about going with skyprivate but I'd rather not have to use paxum or payoneer and I'm loving being paid daily right now. Xxx
Hi, yeh we already have it, just not advertised yet sorry (never enough time in the day Smile )

Go here https://accounts.skyprivate.com/user/settings/ then click "Add me under studio".

Our studio ID is "dailypayservice".

Once added we can attach the payee details.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Oh brilliant! Your a star! Looks like I'll getting my account set up on skyprivate tomorrow. Woop woop! X
hi.i dont have payment today again from streamate(( my mail &************** and ********
Hi, yes sorry, funds have been sent on time and correctly.

The problem is you may be expecting it too quickly.

http://www.dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=27

Thousands of payments are processed daily and the work load generally stays the same meaning the payment times are generally the same each day, but if alot of people work then it takes alot longer to process the payments, same goes for if not alot worked payments will be quicker.

Dailypay is anything made today is paid tomorrow, we have up until midnight the next day to send the funds before they become late or delayed.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi Admin

Quick question - what are the fees for Dailypay on Skyprivate? And is it paid daily or weekly? I've added myself under your studio and hoping to start tonight Smile
Hi, default is daily at the moment, it can be changed to anything you wish though.

Its 5% to be paid into a UK bank account on Skyprivate.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Thank you - I assume you have my bank details already being as I'm on DP with AW?