Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

turn offs
exactly ann
(31-05-2011, 21:44)zoekent Wrote: Cheese lol

As in cottage cheese dicks? I don't know how they don't notice. It is so gross.
If I come across it again, I'm going to chuck them out.

I also had someone with a ring of crust under his foreskin.
I pulled it off and put it in the sink for him to see. EURGH YUCK!!!!!!
(21-07-2011, 22:45)SassyAnn Wrote:
(31-05-2011, 21:44)zoekent Wrote: Cheese lol

As in cottage cheese dicks? I don't know how they don't notice. It is so gross.
If I come across it again, I'm going to chuck them out.

I also had someone with a ring of crust under his foreskin.
I pulled it off and put it in the sink for him to see. EURGH YUCK!!!!!!

oh ann thats terrible Undecided
I'm so glad I haven't come across this yet Ann, it makes me want to heave just thinking about it.
(21-07-2011, 23:02)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I'm so glad I haven't come across this yet Ann, it makes me want to heave just thinking about it.

Yuk that is so horrible I suppose its as bad as going down on a lady and finding bits of toilet roll in there inner most places

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

*makes note to double check for loo roll before seeing clients in future*
(21-07-2011, 23:13)CurvaceousKate Wrote: *makes note to double check for loo roll before seeing clients in future*

At the risk of being your number 1 fan that made me smile a lot

Sorry just thought of another one sponges that are not used properly and you are not told about

If you mean the sponges ladies use while on a light period, I don't have to worry about that. My pill means I don't have periods at all, bliss...!

About time I got a fan Freddo, I was starting to wonder if I had smelly armpits.

I once read a thread on pn where a chap was rather indignant in the knowledge that a lady he had booked had been to the toilet just prior to his arrival and was actually quite horrified at the idea. For this reason where possible I try not to go to the toilet at the last minute, but go at the start of my getting ready routine, so I'm all clean and fresh when they arrive. I admit that sometimes I do forget though and it is a geniune concern, as I would hate to find loo roll on any gent I may be getting up close and personal with, so the same should apply to me.

I will be getting my magnifying mirror out for close inspection in future!
Anytime you need an inspection Kate I would be happy to help
I was talking about sponges that ladies use they are not the best things in the world when getting up close and personnal

heard of quite a few mishaps with the sponges