Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

turn offs
(31-05-2011, 23:02)niceguy27!! Wrote: Lack of brain and making no effort on appearance not being interested or doing everything possible to put as many punters through as they can as quickly as they can.
Turn on's genuine attraction affection and enjoyment and carly gee

have to agree with u there conveyor belt is no use
(31-05-2011, 23:02)niceguy27!! Wrote: Lack of brain and making no effort on appearance not being interested or doing everything possible to put as many punters through as they can as quickly as they can.
Turn on's genuine attraction affection and enjoyment and carly gee

Niceguy, start a new thread for 'turn on's' I think it deserves it x
Guys who've been at work all day, and then don't want to have a shower but do want you to smoother their cock with lavish attention. Eurgh.
When guys ball sacs are really hard and leathery and look like this guy's forehead
They are not nice to massage, or attempt to suck. Yuck!
I wonder why it does that, I've only come across it twice so far.
Anyone who smokes :-(
(01-06-2011, 19:26)doctorcat Wrote: Anyone who smokes :-(

thats me out Wink

I won't date anyone who smokes, but with a bit of mouth wash I can manage for the length of a booking.
(01-06-2011, 19:39)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

I won't date anyone who smokes, but with a bit of mouth wash I can manage for the length of a booking.

mouthwash & a pack of trebor extra strong gum i use before a booking

would love to give up but a bit too much stress with health at the mo so it keeps me calm

(01-06-2011, 19:55)lolo Wrote:
(01-06-2011, 19:39)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

mouthwash & a pack of trebor extra strong gum i use before a booking

would love to give up but a bit too much stress with health at the mo so it keeps me calm

I don't particularly like the taste of nicotine when kissing, but that is not why I won't date anyone who smokes. My Dad smoked since he was 14. He's had a long history of health problems for the last 20 years +, with having a quadruple bypass 2 years ago and he also has emphasima which stops him from going out, as he is too embarassed when he hacks all the gunk up and I worry about making him laugh, as this also starts a fit up.

He has had umpteen strokes and heart attacks and this is all due to his enjoyment of a cigarette and a glass of whisky (He is not an alcoholic, I have never seen him drunk). All this and he still smokes!!!

I am almost glad to be able to say, that he has never really been much of a Father to me, so I don't feel the pending loss of a loved one, but I have grieved most of my life for the Father I never had and wanted.

Smoking has largely contributed to my loss, the rest is too long winded to go into.

I won't put myself through nursing someone who new the risks and decided to smoke anyway. I don't want it to be my problem.
False moaners with obvious lack of interest and those that they say they do something and plainly have no intention to - especially GFE
(02-06-2011, 21:48)spheon Wrote: False moaners with obvious lack of interest and those that they say they do something and plainly have no intention to - especially GFE

defo right with that