Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

tattoos
Let's face it, it's not about judging, as much as some things turn us on more than others. I've stated what I find turns me on and what doesn't, but then I don't have to keep looking at it if I don't like it, I'll just pay more attention to their cock instead, so let's hope it's worth looking at!
It's a bit bizarre when you have guys who have their wife's name or worse - picture - tattooed on! I never know where to look! Most of the time they are separated or divorced as well.
The older guys with the faded tattoos aren't so hot - even if they have a nice body.

I haven't got any, but like Kate, haven't found a design I like enough to have forever.
Tattoos are a very personal thing in my experience you either love them or hate them there is no inbetween ground

I got my first one 17 years ago when where I came from it was very rare for any one to have one except bikers or ex forces admittedly I did start of small(actually very small) an inch high tweety pie on my shoulder an experitment I suppose to see if I could cope with the pain.I remember being tje talk of the place where I worked nice girls dont do that,

A couple of years later after searching I had another one done on my left thigh a rose piercing the skin with blood dripping down my leg by then I was hooked and wanted something bigger.

Number 3 was a black and red celtic symbol at the base of my spine not the normal type of ones that you see that stretches across the base of your spine it is more circular and very very intricate 3 and a half hours of pain with another story that I will not mention here.

Finally number 4 and not the last I have a black and red celtic symbol that stretches from between my shoulder blades and 12 inches down my spine(guys any of you that say you are 12 inches i have something to measure you against) I spent over a year searching for what I wanted and when I found it I still had it modified if you are going to have them they are for life I hate going into a tattoo studio and watching people saying right ok I will have that oh you havent got a transfer for that I will have that one instead theyn are for life som please think first.

The 4 that I have are all in places that if I am in a situation where it is not appropriate to have them on show I can very easily cover them up ie weddings christenings job interviews please think before you have one and the implications that they could cause
Your tattoos sound amazing, it would be great to see them

oooh emily, sounds gorgeous! Pics pls!! x
I have had my back blanked out because they are so distinctive I can honestly say that there will be no replica of my back because I found the design I wanted but then had it totally adapted to how I wanted.Like I said tattoos are a very unique thing people take an initial look at me and see me as quite a nice girl next door and then see my back and are quite amazed.

I appear like this sweet girl next door which I am but everyone has an other side one thing I can honestly say though is when i am on a night out I make sure my back is on shows as I come across sometimes as quite quiet and shy but now especially groups of girls will comment about and we all no how nasty girls can be with a few drinks inside them and all i seem to get is respect.

Boosted my confidence no end and would never ever regret having them
if one can manage to copy the way i sign my first name then i'll have one but been to 4 & not one of them can copy it
(23-05-2011, 01:30)lolo Wrote: if one can manage to copy the way i sign my first name then i'll have one but been to 4 & not one of them can copy it

Have you ever been to a tattoo fair? It might be worth looking on the net to see if there is anything happening near you, or even look on facebook. I've attended and worked at a number of tattoo fairs and it is a fantastic way to see the style of work they do, as everyone differs dramatically. You could also ask them to copy it on the spot and see what they come up with and due to the high volume of work, they often lower their normal rates at shows too.
(23-05-2011, 05:12)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(23-05-2011, 01:30)lolo Wrote: if one can manage to copy the way i sign my first name then i'll have one but been to 4 & not one of them can copy it

Have you ever been to a tattoo fair? It might be worth looking on the net to see if there is anything happening near you, or even look on facebook. I've attended and worked at a number of tattoo fairs and it is a fantastic way to see the style of work they do, as everyone differs dramatically. You could also ask them to copy it on the spot and see what they come up with and due to the high volume of work, they often lower their normal rates at shows too.

never been to one kate might look into that
saww a very stunning girl side on today when she turned fully round she had wasted one side of her face with mr men tatts all over it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Do you Think Girls With Tattoos - Look Sexi? Heather_Edwards 61 97,435 29-08-2012, 16:39
Last Post: curvy crumpet