Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

likes / dislikes
do peeps prefer to see down to the minute detail all of the sp likes / dislikes lists
I think a bit of mystery is needed, there are so many who just say they do nearly everything, it would be better if there was less stated on the likes list, and they were more correct.
yes thats so true
i also think some tick alot on the likes list to attract more clients to them
I don't understand why some people state the same thing several times. For example...

Anal
Anal discretion
owo
owo discretion

Why not just have the one with discretion if that is the case?
(03-05-2011, 08:04)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I don't understand why some people state the same thing several times. For example...

Anal
Anal discretion
owo
owo discretion

heaven knows, i just remeber a argument before with the lady saying she knew the guy wouldnt leave when she refused to do what she advertise

(03-05-2011, 08:06)lolo Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 08:04)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I don't understand why some people state the same thing several times. For example...

Anal
Anal discretion
owo
owo discretion

heaven knows, i just remeber a argument before with the lady saying she knew the guy wouldnt leave when she refused to do what she advertise

Exactly, when you do something like this you are confusing the brains of poor turnd on men. They see what they want to see and if you have OWO up there, that is what they are going to see and not the fact you have it with discretion underneath.

Guys should always double check on the phone too, but...
I will admit my likes list is quite limited compared to a lot of profiles I have read but they are the things that I am comfortable and happy to provide.

I actually had a guy of another forum pm me when I joined saying that if I added to my likes list I would get more business cheeky t**t
He is a cheek t**t Emily and glad you told him were to get off. In my opinion you are just great as you are.
JM.
x
yes i got the same also got told to take my dislikes down, he got a diplomatic f off