Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Reputation.
I notice some folk have reputation changes, hoiw does this work, and what is the purpose of it.
im not sure but i think its too show if your posts are helpful or not or if someone liked what u said, some forums work with that or u get a thanks button
It says a lot for us then, as we are both showing as nil points, like the standard eurovision entry for UK in the eurovision song contest.

Does the winner get to repeat their post every month.
since your a hibee i'll add to your reputation lmao
Like all Hibees fans we need al the points we can get.

(How did you do that Lolo)
look just after u post at the bottom u see the little blue tab with a + sign, point your cursor it should say reputation
HE HE, I like this toy.
lmao so hibees can learn new tricks
(28-04-2011, 22:09)lolo Wrote: look just after u post at the bottom u see the little blue tab with a + sign, point your cursor it should say reputation

I was wondering what that was all about I logged in this morning and saw mine was now 4 and didnt have a clue what it was it all becomes clear thanks
If we have a + sign for thanking people for saying a good post, should we also have a - sign for those whom we dont agree with, and thus indicating what we think is stupid.