Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

incall premises
Might not be the case for where you look though lolo. It does sound like you have a good place now. It is such a shame. Do you think she might have cottoned on to what you are doing and wants a slice of the action?
tink it stems from her daughter she is trying to cash in on the historic part, especially as next year they are going to be filming in the grounds, im actually thinking of seeking legal advice to see if she can put it up that much, its just about doubled in 2 years
£700/month, ouch lol. Id rather get a mortgage.
You can get a really nice brand new 1 bed apartment for £100k.
Im hoping to get a mortgage for a 2 bed for £150k, 20% deposit, £900/month over 15 years. The bills are a lot cheaper than your £2k per 6 months lol, brand new apartments come with all the energy saving stuff so bills are generally a lot cheaper than houses built pre 1970s.

But umm, if you dont have excellent credit, rent is probably the only way to go, especially at age 40s and above.
mine is pre 1600s i think the bloody heating is from that time period too
(26-05-2011, 07:25)lolo Wrote: mine is pre 1600s i think the bloody heating is from that time period too

She would be hard pushed to find anyone else willing to pay that much. It might be worth calling her bluff and telling her you are considering moving and see if she is willing to negotiate.
went to a lawyer today, so he says i should bring someone independently in to value it so have a woman coming on tuesday, then i'll take it from there
Good luck lolo. I think you are doing the right thing. At least then you will know if you have a corner to argue for or not.
managed to get it kept at rate i had been paying
downside im not allowed to decorate for another 2 years as she will be doing monthly checks, which is crap
There are other options too, maybe somewhere new might be better

yeah been viewing a couple of places today but i dont have a years or 6 mths rent upfront so thats a no go

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incall Premises BBWUK 17 30,789 26-02-2013, 14:07
Last Post: BBWUK