Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

what is the one thing u have always wanted to try
Zoe, The two links above showed the same photo.
Katie is a cutie! Highly trained as well by the look of it!
Bearded collie . .oops will change it (changed)
All my life always wanted to join the RAF to be able to fly those F-# fighter jets.
But always expected i wouldnt get in because of short eye sight, very slightly deaf, reactions probably not quite quick enough.

Instead i became an electrician.
I have always yearned to sail a square rigged ship. Ever since I was a boy and that yearning has become greater over the years !!
JM.
(22-05-2011, 17:43)Tom30 Wrote: All my life always wanted to join the RAF to be able to fly those F-# fighter jets.
But always expected i wouldnt get in because of short eye sight, very slightly deaf, reactions probably not quite quick enough.

Instead i became an electrician.

My ex wanted to be a pilot too. I was saving up to pay for him to have a go in a simulator before I gave up on the relationship. He couldn't fly due to having very pale blue eyes that were hyper light sensitive.
i would like to try scuba diving and go into the sea in one of those cages and see the sharks
(22-05-2011, 20:47)knickers Wrote: i would like to try scuba diving and go into the sea in one of those cages and see the sharks

You can learn to scuba dive with me if you like, but I'll wave you down when you go in the cage to shake hands with the sharks.

(22-05-2011, 20:57)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(22-05-2011, 20:47)knickers Wrote: i would like to try scuba diving and go into the sea in one of those cages and see the sharks

You can learn to scuba dive with me if you like, but I'll wave you down when you go in the cage to shake hands with the sharks.
that sounds like a good deal
Cool, so I can do the para gliding with shy, scuba with knickers, who wants to go skiing with me?
god see enough snow up here