Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

fisting
It has absolutely nothing to do with how fat or thin you are, otherwise you would assume that all big girls had buckets for vaginas and that just isn't the case.

I would assume it has more to do with childbirth, as Shysmile has noted. The more times you have given birth, the more likely you are able to take, as each time you are being stretched that little bit more permenantly and I suppose if the aging process has anything to do with it, the older you are having a child, it may be reasonable to assume that you are not likely to go back quite as tightly as before, as it is well documented that the skin and body does not repair itself quite so well in older life.

When I had my son, my body was still in pretty good condition, as I had been in the army and had to be fit (against my will I might add). My womb shrank back really quickly with a jolt within a week of giving birth. I remember it well as it was my birthday and I was in agony. No one told me that I might have a contraction after the birth when everything goes back in place, so I thought I was dying lol. (Poor me!) The good news was, that in the long run it meant everything had tightened up again and I was back to how I was pre-birth. That was 17 years ago and no other children since and despite being a size 14/16 I don't have any reason to believe I could echo like the inside of a cathedral if anyone should wish to try it out.
I wouldnt class it as a turn on so to speak. If a girl enjoys it then im more than thrilled to offer it for her.

The only time ive done it was with a girl i used to see, parked round the corner outside her parents house late at night, got playing as you do, started fingering, 2 fingers, 3, 4, up to my knuckles... shes absolutely loved it, slurp slurp slurp i thought she was well wet. After like 10 minutes my hand was proper knackered i had to stop, i wanted to lick her juices off my fingers but first wanted to see if there was much white/clear gungey stuff so i turned on the interior light to find blood EVERYWHERE! my hand, seat, she was just like oops i mustve just come on - while giggling to herself lol, i couldnt believe it.
I don't think build matters, i'm only small and my last child was also 17 years ago (omg i feel old now), I still do my PVE's, when i remember.

I didn't get into fisting / big toys etc till about 6-7 years ago, not sure how it started to be honest, but i love fisting now, the feeling of being stretched is a big turn on for me, i think it's cos i am fairly small, it's like i proving something to myself, like size isn't everything lol, as daft as that may sound.
(20-05-2011, 19:29)Tom30 Wrote: ... so i turned on the interior light to find blood EVERYWHERE! ...
Gross. Thanks for sharing. Ick.

(20-05-2011, 19:33)ShySmile Wrote:
(20-05-2011, 19:29)Tom30 Wrote: ... so i turned on the interior light to find blood EVERYWHERE! ...
Gross. Thanks for sharing. Ick.

Lol sounds like a horrow movie, Carrie part 2.

I enjoy anything out of the ordinary or something that is naughty or forbidden, so naturally I have fisted a few ladies in my time, but gently though, I get on satisfaction from causing pain or even discomfort. All the ladies I have fisted have had children and were at the time of fisting at least 40 (or pretty close).

One lady in particular really loved it and would come so hard I thought her cervix was going to prolapse. She used to get fisted quite often and also loved other pussy stretching activities but her pussy was still lovely and tight and had a grip like a vice.
The human body is an amazing thing isn't it.
I love the human form, i think we can all do just about anything we want with it, if we put our minds to it Smile
I asked one of my regs earlier why they liked fisting and your name came up katie Smile

He said he didnt know what he liked so much about it, but PHOAR you should see what impish katie can do with her fist toys, brought a smile to my face hehe, might have to watch you in action on day! x