AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

if u could change one thing about u
what would it be

i'd make myself taller
My nose I absolutely hate it I used to get called concorde when I was a school
my nose. it's just a bit bumpy Sad
I'd like to be thinner again (and like all blokes we worry about how big we are, so that could be nice)

Emily, Concorde was one of the most beautiful things of the 20th century, see it as a compliment.

I would like to be tall enough for my weight to be normal! Either that, or have never ending supplies of drive and motivation to get down to Emily's size.
I would not be relationship phobic.
(16-05-2011, 21:18)ShySmile Wrote: I would like to be tall enough for my weight to be normal! Either that, or have never ending supplies of drive and motivation to get down to Emily's size.

Ah honey you should just be happy in being yourself dont aspire to be someone else you are beautiful the way you are take it from someomone that knows yes I am very small but it comes with its down sides I have a very fast metabolism so i constantly have to ensure that I eat enough as if I dont I can end up looking like a size 4-6 skeletor if I am honest people say that I have a perfect figure but I dont think so my hips and ribs stick out I would much prefer to be a size 10 but there is nothing I can do about it just be yourself hun people will love you for it

Be able to stay hard after i cum. I have the energy, just my partner in crime doesnt wanna know! the prick...
I had a guy yesterday who came and thought that was the end. We still had 15 mins on the clock, so I got him back up rather quickly for a second slice of the action Smile He didn't think it was possible either. *grins a self satisfied smile*.
What is more impressive, a guy who lasts the whole hour, or one who cums more than once in the hour?