Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad experience eating out!
Hey guys just thought I'd ask has anyone ever had a bad experience eating out pussy.??? Anyone ever caught an STI after it.???
Nope... You should always do the sniff test Smile
married to a nun and looking for fun
haha

yes, sniff test is unisex - don't know about the sniff and squeeze Big GrinBig Grin
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx
if you suspected there was an sti, how would you get out of doing oral?

i have not encountered this problem
If i suspected an sti, i wouldnt just be getting out of oral, id be honest and leave!
how would you word it? would you try to spare their feelings or just say it as it is?
say it as it is, not sparing his feelings, he was obviously quite willing to potentially pass it on to me, theoretically
Totally... There is no need to be nasty about it... it's a difficult topic and needs to be handled sensitively, but you've just gotta say it, give him or her the necessary advice (to get down to the clinic) and reassure them that these things can normally be cleared up with a short course of antibiotics, and that the clinics a free, non judgemental, and completely anonymous... not even your GP needs to know.

Then leave (or ask them to).

And no, they don't get a refund.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I think it would be unprofessional not to say and give the info as Trinity says

Ive refused to see someone due to lack of hygiene, this wasnt a fresh sweaty smell, id have suggested a shower for that, this was obviously long term neglect of hygiene, now that was embarrassing for me and him and i did feel a bit shitty after, but not as bad as id have felt if id gone ahead with the booking.