Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uploading Movie Nightmare
Ok, so I'm trying to upload movies via the normal way - and all I get is a server error.

So I upload them via the FTP - and yet I get another error. I'm about ready to give up on uploading movies! Any ideas?

P.s. they are too big to send by email so lord knows what to do next!
Not sure why they are not working the normal way... If you are using FTP make sure you're using Internet Explorer otherwise it won't work. xx
I had the same issues, Ii tried using the FTP via IE too but still no joy but then I saw that clips must be under 50MB so I resized them and voila! I was able to upload normally with no issues.
(14-03-2013, 22:57)mistresscristal Wrote: Ok, so I'm trying to upload movies via the normal way - and all I get is a server error.

So I upload them via the FTP - and yet I get another error. I'm about ready to give up on uploading movies! Any ideas?

P.s. they are too big to send by email so lord knows what to do next!

I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Under 50MB? I have uploaded bigger than that by both methods...
(15-03-2013, 00:59)Scotty_Hottie Wrote: Under 50MB? I have uploaded bigger than that by both methods...

Me too in the past so I'm not sure if it's a fairly new thing or not, but thats what worked for me. Trying to find where I found the info lol Will post a link.

I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Hi
I have been having a similiar problem....i have never used ftp not sure how that works to be honest. Anyway had a few time outs on the movie clips, the last two movies i did were only 28mb and were window media files, i did use a program to reduce the size but AW keep changing the movie credits, does anyone know how to keep the movie clips small but still good quality at a resonable price ? I know guys can watch them for free when they book a phonechat but it would still be great to keep the prices at a reasonable rate for our fans...any advice on this would be grand. thanks country-gal x
(15-03-2013, 19:34)country-gal Wrote: Hi
I have been having a similiar problem....i have never used ftp not sure how that works to be honest. Anyway had a few time outs on the movie clips, the last two movies i did were only 28mb and were window media files, i did use a program to reduce the size but AW keep changing the movie credits, does anyone know how to keep the movie clips small but still good quality at a resonable price ? I know guys can watch them for free when they book a phonechat but it would still be great to keep the prices at a reasonable rate for our fans...any advice on this would be grand. thanks country-gal x
There are a few programmes out there, handbrake is quite good, but you can use windows movie maker.

AW charge by mb, so the bigger the file the more it costs, and they adjust the price automatically

Thanks sparky i will check handbrake out, we use windows media....i aint techno minded !!! My fella normally edits the vids, its just that even when we do reduce the size aw still change the prices , i was just hoping to have vids that are great quality but reasonably cheap....does making the vid with a microsoft HD webcam make a difference at all ?

thanks x
I try to aim for 2 minutes for AW movies, I use my webcam to record them and edit them in windows movie maker, I then save them to email size, which results in a movie that will be less than 3 credits. Any less than email size - 320x240, isn't great quality.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  aw changing my movie clips from avi to x-msvideo when uploading inked-princess 5 11,679 27-10-2015, 11:55
Last Post: MissL
  uploading movie clips country-gal 6 11,448 18-10-2015, 23:23
Last Post: oneandonlyMrsJones
  Uploading Movie Clips Driving Me MAD!!!! scarlet_rose 0 3,859 01-09-2014, 13:18
Last Post: scarlet_rose
  uploading rental movie country-gal 0 3,240 21-01-2014, 00:54
Last Post: country-gal