Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A FAVOUR FROM A CAMGIRL TO ALL YOU GUYS
Ok this is for all the guys/girls that love to watch/play with us on cam. First favour, if you have a sec can you please pop into my or any other cammers freechat room for a sec a let us know if everything is working ok? Second favour, if you cant get in or you get kicked out straight away email us via our profiles and tell us. I know one or two ladies are having issues, have a feeling I am too but if you guys don't tell us we don't know and can't do anything about it. Thanks
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
(14-03-2013, 00:26)missdemeanour Wrote: Ok this is for all the guys/girls that love to watch/play with us on cam. First favour, if you have a sec can you please pop into my or any other cammers freechat room for a sec a let us know if everything is working ok? Second favour, if you cant get in or you get kicked out straight away email us via our profiles and tell us. I know one or two ladies are having issues, have a feeling I am too but if you guys don't tell us we don't know and can't do anything about it. Thanks

Just tried and it said you were in private chat.
(14-03-2013, 00:30)folkestonematt Wrote:
(14-03-2013, 00:26)missdemeanour Wrote: Ok this is for all the guys/girls that love to watch/play with us on cam. First favour, if you have a sec can you please pop into my or any other cammers freechat room for a sec a let us know if everything is working ok? Second favour, if you cant get in or you get kicked out straight away email us via our profiles and tell us. I know one or two ladies are having issues, have a feeling I am too but if you guys don't tell us we don't know and can't do anything about it. Thanks

Just tried and it said you were in private chat.

lol Thanks anyway baby, looks like my probs might be sorted, but please guys for future reference, let us know if you are ever having issues with direct cam etc.

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
LMFAO I spoke too soon! Just got disconnected!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
When I was working on Monday (day), direct cam took me out of camming in private and group at least 4 times and not all with the same client either. Got the message 'cannot connect to server'. Nothing was wrong with my internet connection. Maybe I should be reporting this to AW, luckily the guys came back, but not a good service at all!

Has this happened to anyone this week? Do you report it or not?
It hasnt happened to me this week, and has only ever happened once during a show, but I have had that message a few times when trying to log in, but then on my second attempt to log in its been ok. May be I should start reporting it when it happens
I've had problems twice this week were it disconected me and automatically logged me back in. I know it wasn't my internet conection as I had the Adult Work website open and one other and they were both working fine. Luckily both times no clients but still annoying.
I have had it happen from time to time, happened this evening in fact. I have never reported it, just put it down to a JCI glitch. Also I don't think reporting it to AW would amount to much as JCI is a seperate entity and any issues with it should be reported to them. If you go to the help section on the JCI window there is a way of reporting stuff.

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
@missdemeanour I knew you were so professional darling but damn you have many fine qualities.
Aaron XxX
Hypnotherapy & Complete Mind Therapy (trained,Diploma's)

http://www.adultwork.com/TheEroticHypnotist