Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derry girl webcam with me
I hope you find someone to work with, honey.... but I thint to be honest, until you've got some genuine looking feedback it might be tricky?

It's a bit chicken and egg though isn't it... it's hard to get the feedback as a single male, but until you get feedback it's going to be hard to convince an established girl that you are serious and not just another wishful thinker?

Where are Scott and Sam when you need them?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Ok I getting that my profile is crap,that's a nice guy who is going to help me revamp my profile ,and I am working on new pictures,I closed my first profile with over 50 postive reviews thinking I could open it again,
I'm from Northern Ireland too but i'm domme and wouldn't even do a domme session for free let alone have sex with someone on cam for free! Anyway welcome to the forum and good luck with that hun....you'll need it! lol
Only if you re-activate within a month...
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Where did he say that he wanted it for free?

I don't understand why every guy asking a question on this site is met with such rude, hostile and suspicious responses... there's just no need for it. If you don't like men then you're in the wrong job.. just my opinion.
I realise he didnt say that he wanted it for free, however if it was a serious business proposition it wasnt very well thought through or executed.
No link to his profile to help show he was genuine (until mentioned) ~ I think anyone serious would have thought of this themselves
Not offering camming services right now to gain feedback to show he is actually a provider
Mentions he has cammed with girls before but no feedback to prove this.
Has a previous account he decided to close, but no reason why... i would immediately think negative feedback may be?
Not verified
Profile says here for phone chat but box isnt ticked, however blog does say he will do this for free

If I was looking for someone to cam with these are my reasons why I wouldnt take Dave seriously.
I am sorry if that offends you Dave, however they are genuine reasons, no hostility meant and I love men!