Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Neck Kissing
Is it the same for everyone else or does neck kissing seem like a lost art?

It has always been one of those things that REALLY got me going but not even my bf does it anymore Sad

Or is it just something that happens in a new relationship?
I enjoyed this aswell, but then the twilight movies came out and now, it kinda makes me wince..lol
You get ONE life LIVE IT!
(10-03-2013, 12:40)dlg79 Wrote: I enjoyed this aswell, but then the twilight movies came out and now, it kinda makes me wince..lol

Well I used to enjoy it, until I read this. Fangs for that!!

Smile
Most girls wear perfume on their neck so that can be an issue. I like it but it can tickle...haven't experienced it for a while though.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(10-03-2013, 12:56)Sparky Wrote:
(10-03-2013, 12:40)dlg79 Wrote: I enjoyed this aswell, but then the twilight movies came out and now, it kinda makes me wince..lol

Well I used to enjoy it, until I read this. Fangs for that!!

Smile

ÜBER cheesy!!! Big Grin
(10-03-2013, 14:16)Classy_Katy Wrote: Most girls wear perfume on their neck so that can be an issue. I like it but it can tickle...haven't experienced it for a while though.

When am with clients it's only non scented deodorant unless they specifically ask me to wear perfume

I just think it is amazingly sensual and goes very well with GFE Heart
OMG... I think it's AMAZING! I've always had a very sensitive neck and every partner (or even quick shag round the back of the club) I've ever had has always enjoyed it too! I love having my neck kisses and I always, always kiss my lovers neck, in work mode and in personal life.

In fact, buried deep in the darkest corner of my profile I do say that I love having the nape of my neck kissed, and I always know a guy has read my profile thoroughly if he does that for me Wink
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Big turn on for me near the back of my neck, infact one of my most sensitive spots Wink x
Think more guys need to read this particular post and take note! Big Grin

I do it to my bf all the time but he never does it back Sad But my ex used to always do it when were saying goodnight, kiss on the lips then down my neck.

Getting all goosebumpy just thinking about it! Big Grin *composes oneself* :p
(10-03-2013, 14:16)Classy_Katy Wrote: Most girls wear perfume on their neck so that can be an issue. I like it but it can tickle...haven't experienced it for a while though.

i only put my perfume on my legs when i'm working Smile

i'm the same with the tickling thing though - its a fine line.

don't think 'twilight', think 'true blood' guys.
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx