Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello and a question
Even if she was verified, she would only see your name once as someone who had subscribed to her gallery (of those who enable Client Connections), but not how many times you had subscribed. x
(07-03-2013, 23:36)scottswald Wrote: what a nice thing to do by the way!

I was just thinking that.

Ok am I being dumb? I'm trying to find out who bought a certain clip recentley but can't see how or where? Help please lol
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
You can find it in "subscribers" in "client connections" on the "my details" but only if they are using it too.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Thanks Katy, found it but didn't help me find who I was looking for Wink
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
are they in a certain order such as the top one purchased most recently?
Yes...the top one is most recent.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

(08-03-2013, 15:35)Scotty_Hottie Wrote: Even if she was verified, she would only see your name once as someone who had subscribed to her gallery (of those who enable Client Connections), but not how many times you had subscribed. x

Does this mean that if I see a name contantly reappearing at the top it doesnt mean he has necessarily bought it again?
You can see names coming back when they purchase again...but you need to remember the name of the one below them because it could be that someone else bought it but you can't see their name because they're not using client connections. So seeing their name at the top of the list doesn't mean they were the one who bought it.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy