Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

prostate massage
I'm sure you will love it!
i'll make sure he does dr c
:-)
(12-06-2011, 11:08)doctorcat Wrote: You can just about touch it yourself.

There is also a toy called an aneros http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1763 and that works well.

For me its one of the reasons I like Jayzee using a strap on on me as it rubs me at exactly the right spot :-)

I used to sell these on my website and had one, but it got stolen at a party (amongst other things) I really miss it as it did used to go down a treat. They are not cheap.
No not cheap but worth it :-)
Aneros works well and there are tons of styles. Its fairly advanced I had a guy last week who booked a two hour guided phone call - where he wanted to get on cam... he planned in advance, booked the time head of time, had supplies ready etc... BUT he lied to me and said he was very healthy and had done prostate massage before. Two hours of tease and no cum with the aneros when you are obviously 100 lbs overweight and not in good shape was a bit much for his first time. I almost called 911! He had a seriously distressing breathing issue during the call and I could see him on cam not just hear him, made me very nervous. I put a stop to the session 60 minutes in and just did relaxation breathing, tantric focused breathing and then simple stroking...

For first time guys - or just experienced masturbation guys -trick is to open the hips, bending knees and letting thighs rest open, then reach down back balls and slip finger into anal passage as palm rests against balls, crook the finger back and rub up and down against lil tiny nugget nodule in side there. that is the simple version...

I get only overflow calls on guided masturbation - there are ladies who specialize... its a big market...
Always wanted to try this but no girls near me seem to offer this service Sad
maybe u should tour the country nick
I think you are right. There seems to be more going up north :p
(12-06-2011, 11:53)lolo Wrote: i'll make sure he does dr c

WOW!