Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

prostate massage
I have found an alternative to getting intimate with fingers and tongue (which I do not like). My magic wand works wondered massaged against the hole. I recently gave a guy a hand job while massaging with the wand and he came very strongly and couldn't get over how intense it was. I was rather pleased with myself Smile
It's an art, there are even special toys for it. Min the us I take calls on a guided masturbation phone line. They lay back and I tell them how to stroke and where to touch. Prostate massage is big, makes gallons of cum vs pints
How do they massage their own prostate? Do they need to use a toy to do it? Do you have scripts you use Melinda? You could put it up as erotica!
Never tried it. Sounds like I am missing out!

(12-06-2011, 11:06)MrSmith767 Wrote: Never tried it. Sounds like I am missing out!

we'll try it this week Wink
You can just about touch it yourself.

There is also a toy called an aneros http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1763 and that works well.

For me its one of the reasons I like Jayzee using a strap on on me as it rubs me at exactly the right spot :-)
(12-06-2011, 11:08)lolo Wrote:
(12-06-2011, 11:06)MrSmith767 Wrote: Never tried it. Sounds like I am missing out!

Oooh be gentle!

(12-06-2011, 11:19)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(12-06-2011, 11:08)lolo Wrote:

Oooh be gentle!

i'll be as gentle as u were with me Big Grin

Quote:i'll be as gentle as u were with me Big Grin

Gulp!

(12-06-2011, 11:23)MrSmith767 Wrote:
Quote:i'll be as gentle as u were with me Big Grin

Gulp!

dont worry u were very tender, u know my touch so i'll be the same Big Grin