Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Profile cheats
I just logged in to AW, and looked in my hotlist.

There was a lady in Dundee I had considered meeting, but our schedules never quite married up.

The name on her profile has changed today, so I popped by for a quick look, and it is no longer her!

The profile pics have changed, as well as the ladies age, but all the previous womans feedback is still there.

Don't you think this is cheating a bit?

its quite common
bait n switch they call it
This is more than that, it;s like the other girl has decided enough is enough, and the new one has moved in and changed the details, but kept the bones of the profile

if u search around alot have done it, they keep the profile the feedback the reviews
(11-05-2011, 18:43)lolo Wrote: if u search around alot have done it, they keep the profile the feedback the reviews

I didn't know that happened. I think it is awful and kind of blows the whole feedback thing out of the water.
(11-05-2011, 20:09)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 18:43)lolo Wrote: if u search around alot have done it, they keep the profile the feedback the reviews

I didn't know that happened. I think it is awful and kind of blows the whole feedback thing out of the water.

it does doesn't it but there is quite a few profiles like it
I've never come across that before

just watch out in future
I guess this is where blogs come into play with the research. I think a blog can tell you alot about a person. You can usually tell if someone else is writing it too.
even the verified tick is no use as a few guys have been caught out when it was a guy who answered the door to them there never was any woman