Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Sex Toys!
Hi Smile

Just looking for abit of advice; I LOVE sex toys (as am sure we all do) and for the past few months I have been thinking of buying my 'ultimate' sex toy..... A fucking machine!! Big Grin

Does anyone currently own one? Are they worth the money? Do you use it for content purposes? Is it popular?

Normally with sex toys I just see something I think looks good and buy it (am never normally wrong) but with looking to buy such an expensive piece of equipment I would just like to hear from someone who owns and uses it Big Grin
No but I'd love a sybian. Hitachi is still my fave though.
Love my hitachi! I know Lovehoney and Nice n Naughty have 1 or 2 sybian machines
Wink 
We have several F-Machines (google it) that we rent out or sell and have to say they are great fun. Check out my hubbies AW account http://www.adultwork.com/FuckMachineIan

We also sell them and customise them for people.

Angel xxxAngel
Wow, i must be psychic, i googled sex machines last night and saw that you were able to rent them!
(15-03-2013, 17:04)britishmilf Wrote: Wow, i must be psychic, i googled sex machines last night and saw that you were able to rent them!
And now for my next trick LOL.

I've got one of these....

[Image: EM60_Arrows.jpg]

It is most excellent!

Loved by girls and boys alike... especially the insertable probe...

[Image: Em2130_more.gif]

... which is frankly amazing!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(15-03-2013, 18:58)Trinity-Belle Wrote: I've got one of these....

[Image: EM60_Arrows.jpg]

It is most excellent!

Loved by girls and boys alike... especially the insertable probe...

[Image: Em2130_more.gif]

... which is frankly amazing!

Ooohhhhhh I like this!!! Where did it come from? Big Grin

Just click the images... I linked them to the site!

Although I bought mine in Simply Pleasure in Soho.. they have shops all over the country

I get a lot of stuff there... I like to be able to touch and feel things before I buy them. Things you buy on the internet are rarely as nice in real life as they looked when you clicked the "buy" button! lol
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Apart from us ladys of course trinity! you can "buy" us over the net