Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Bedroom Tax - Politics
i'm not right-wing btw - not that there's much difference these days.
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx
(18-02-2013, 13:22)x Connie x Wrote: i have not been out of work since leaving school

I was unemployed for one month when I was 18. Worst month of my life... I hated it. I ended up taking a job pushing trolleys at Tesco just to get off the dole, which turned out to be one of the best things I've ever done as within two years I was a store manager... one of the youngest store managers they'd ever had!

(18-02-2013, 13:22)x Connie x Wrote: and i'm not particularly clever and have no skills/qualifications to speak of.

Clever is as clever does... if you've never been out of work then I'd say you're pretty clever, no matter what skills or qualifications you do or don't have!

(18-02-2013, 13:22)x Connie x Wrote: if it was me being threatened with losing my home or even some of my benefits, as is the case here, i'd even consider selling my body....oh, wait Smile

Haha - yea... same!

I had a friend a couple of years who was in danger of loosing his house after being made redundant from a fairly high paying job. He wanted to borrow a couple of grand off me to pay some of his mortgage arrears so that the bank wouldn't reposes the house.

Now I'm always happy to help people out where I can, but I could just see me giving him a couple of grand and then him still losing the house and me never getting my money back. So I said I would pay off the whole of his arrears (nearly ten grand) on the condition that he took on a low paid job plus a part time one, and his wife who worked part time took a second part time job. They didn't want to so I didn't give them any money. Fuck 'em.

Strangely we're not friends any more.

I'd sweep the streets rather than be unemployed...
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
quite fight TB - they don't deserve your friendship if they didn't realise quite how lucky they were to have it. My aunt's hubby hasn't worked for two years as he was a site agent before and stacking shelves or delivering pizzas is beneath him - she has, quite rightly imo, slung him out on his ear (after a year of it though)
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx