Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Front Page Of Direct Cam
I'm on direct cam but always on the 4th page, how can I keep on the first couple of pages?!

Thanks
Louise Kay
http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=1185940&T=1185940
@misslouisekay
With hourly positioning...go to your "my details" page and on the right, halfway down, you'll see buttons for different types of featuring/positioning - you want directcam positioning and then you can bid for you position by the hour, minimum payment is .50.

There is so much on AW it's really worth looking at all the tabs and buttons and seeing what's there. The help pages are quite good too.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(31-01-2013, 07:42)Classy_Katy Wrote: With hourly positioning...go to your "my details" page and on the right, halfway down, you'll see buttons for different types of featuring/positioning - you want directcam positioning and then you can bid for you position by the hour, minimum payment is .50.

There is so much on AW it's really worth looking at all the tabs and buttons and seeing what's there. The help pages are quite good too.

Thanks Katy, didn't know this existed, usually a busy bee but always worth being busier as I work late night and early hours til 3.00 am plus sometimes

I find refreshing picture on profile, and writing a little more keeps me at top of page for searching generally however for a small fee for webcam positioning it maybe worth trying this - so will try it later let forum know how i get on

Thanks again
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
I prefer paying the fee...also AW have fixed it so that not all profile updates send members to the top. Also, profile updating only takes you to just below the members who are paying for positioning.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Apparently editing your profile takes your profile further to the front of the site, but I've never noticed much of a difference. There are certain profiles that are *always* on the front page, and even if I edit my profile, I don't appear there.
That's because they pay for positioning...if you edit your profile it will only take you below those who pay, and editing will not always work now as so many do it.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy