Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Naughty Kate
Tomorrow I am going to be doing a spot of role play. I haven't done much, but have always wanted to, so am really looking forward to it.

Setting the scene. I am going to be wearing a red satin nighty and gown with black lace trimming, cuban heel seemed stockings and patent red heels. I am in my bedroom setting up for a client who is soon due to arrive with me. I have a bowl of condoms on the side, some wetwipes, various lubes and massage oils and a few toys close to hand. On the table I have Adele quietly singing in the back ground and some scented candles lit. The main light is off with the bedside light giving the room a warm glow. Everything is in place for an enjoyable time when...

There is a knock at the door. The client hasn't rang to get the last location details yet, so I am taken by surprise. I try and make myself look decent and answer the door. To my totall horror it is an unnounced inspection of the apartement from the estate agents...

So... I greet him at the door and try and put him off coming in, when he reminds me that it says in the contract that I can not refuse an inspector entry. I let him in and take him through to the lounge and offer him a drink. I notice that he is impressed with what I'm wearing, but at the same time all can think about is how I can get out of showing him into my bedroom.

We have a bit of chit chat about the apartment and how I am settling in and he eventually asks the invetitable and wants to look around the other rooms. I take him through to the kitchen, the bathroom and the spare bedroom and everything is fine, but then... my bedroom! He looks at me square in the eyes and asks me what I have been getting up to. My phone starts to ring, it is the client wanting directions, I ignore it.

Thinking on my feet I tell him that I was going to do some role play with my boyfriend who was coming over later. He comes up close to me, so I can feel his breath on my skin, looks down at the pot of condoms, looks back at me and says, "so why have you got all different sized condoms? Is he trim or extra large? I could feel my face flushing. I didn't know what to say. He then asked me what I do with my toys?

I can tell by his body language that he wants what is on offer and decide that the best way to get him to be quiet is to make him as guilty as I am. I offer to show him and grab my magic wand, lay down on the bed and turned it on rubbing it against my clit.

(I'll finish this blog tomorrow after it has really happened and let you know how it ends).
Waiting with baited breath for part 2 Big Grin
Sounds like the estate agent might start visiting more often Wink

Never mind the estate agent, the locals are all going to want to know more of this, and I for one are eager to find ouit what happens next, and what about the poor guy who has the booking, will he be put of having to wait outside while the estate agent gets friendly with out Kate!...
(10-05-2011, 18:30)MrSmith767 Wrote: Sounds like the estate agent might start visiting more often Wink

This will be his 3rd visit, he is officially a regular now and gets a discount too! hehe
Waiting for the update! It sounds like a great booking

There is a slight up date. He wants me to put rouge on my areola to give me that 'burlesque' look. I hope I don't forget!
This is what really happened, well some it lol. I didn't mention the fact that he has very sensitive nipples lol.

The inspector arrives while I am wearing lingerie and a satin robe, with killer black heels. I hid slightly behind the door, trying to mask what I am wearing. He seems flustered, like he really doesn't want to be here and is perhaps running late. I ask him nicely if it is possible to do this another time as I am expecting company, but he point blank refuses.

He comes in from the landing and I offer him a drink. While I make him a coffee he goes into the lounge and takes a note book out of his leather brief case. He calls to me that he is going to start looking, but I ask him if he can wait until I am ready to walk round with him. When I walk into the lounge with the coffee, he looks me up and down with a slight smile on his lips and comments that I look lovely and not what he is used to seeing. I blush and thank him for the compliment. He snaps out of it and asks to start looking round.

First we check the kitchen, which is fine, although he did tell me to empty the bin more regularly. We then moved on to the spare bedroom and all was well, then the bathroom, which again passed with flying colours. With my best smile I told him that I had tried hard to keep the place nice, as he could see and would that be enough. He said that he had been told to check ALL rooms and swiftly moved on to the next bedroom. I slowly walked behind. As I entered the room I could see him sturnly staring at a bowl full of condoms, which had a blindfold lay over it. Next to it was some lubricant, a magic wand and wet wipes. He continued taking in his surroundings and looked me square in the face. "What's this all about?" he questioned.

Thinking on my feet I told him that my boyfriend was coming round and we were going to do some role play. He put his fingers through the condoms and started muttering under his breath. He then walked towards the wardrobe, which was left behind by the landlord and opened the door. There in front of him were several sexy costumes and in the cupboard he found my collar, vibrators and various other tools of the trade. He seemed very agitated and went over to his things, still muttering and talking about having to report this etc. I moved towards him pleading with him to reconsider. I told him how discrete I had been and that no one new what I was doing other than him. I then put my hand on his thigh and started to gently caress him. I could feel his cock growing under the material of his trousers, which gave me renewed hope. Just as I thought he was coming round, he told me to step back, this was not right and he was leaving.

I didn' know what to do, so in an attempt to keep him on side I pulled down my nighty to reveal my purt rouged tits. His eyes were fixated on them, I new he wanted me, I just had to make him want me enough. He came in closer and we started to kiss. I rubbed my body against his and teased his growing cock with my fingers. I could hear his breathing getting deeper as he was starting to succumb to me. I whispered in his ear that it would be our little secret.

Again he pushed me away and started muttering again that this was not good and he couldn't do it. He asked me to put my clothes back on and in response I moved over to the bed opened my legs and started to masturbate. He stopped what he was doing, mesmerised by my squirming body and froze to the spot. He couldn't resist me any more and gently started to finger me while I played with my clit. I was so relieved and turned on by the whole idea of being caught I began to moan with pure pleasure. He then knelt down and started to lick my pussy. We were alternating between kissing, fingering, sucking and licking for the longest time, until he eventually let me cover him and sit on top of his cock. I rode him like my life depended on it. I needed him to want me, so the next time he felt guilty the feeling of ecstasy was stronger and kept him on my leash. Our exploits lasted for some time longer, with 2 explosions from him and several by me. I think we both enjoyed our naughty time together.

Needless to say after a little persuasion and good hard fucking and giving him my body to tease and play with, I was off the hook and I have a feeling I may be getting another inspection very soon.
I guess you guys didn't like the role play then? Oh well I enjoyed myself anyway lol.
i fucking loved it kate dont u worry the guys were proably too busy wanking