Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a flop!
Has this ever happened to anyone, everythings going fine then all of a sudden bang and its goneHuh

I thought i would have one last treat before xmas as it's my last day at work untill 7-1-13, I took a slight gamble on a woman, she had no feedback and her profle is quite new to AW. But i phoned and she answered straight away, from her accent i knew she was from the E.U. but we understood each other as she could speak good english, so i decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. We met up and after finding my way to her flat, i really couldn't beleive my eyes, she was stunningly beautiful with a perfect|(for me) figure.
For 20 minutes or so all was going fine, things were getting hot then for no reason what so ever, the ol boy decided to go back too sleep!! How embarrassed was I.Blush
This poor girl was like, eh, you no like me, am i doing something wrong?? I just couldn't explain it, it was mixed emotions from annoying, embarrasing and frustration! (probably didnt help things either).
The rest of the time was spent having a relaxing massage and a real good chat, although somethings were a lttle hard to understand., but soon as i was back in the car, it was like ATTENSION! every back to its full rank!!
Admittedly i am a nervous guy even more so if the girl ends up being extremely well presented and beautiful. But I've never had this happen before..lol

I did find it exremely embarrasing, but i can see the funny side now, not quite sure what the poor girl must of been thinking though.
You get ONE life LIVE IT!
Oh dear mate. Happens to us all every now and then. I bet you thinking what a waste of money.Chin up try not to think of it nexted time.

Ian
No not really, i had a good massage, very nearly put me to sleep..lol, we also chatted a bit so wasnt like awkward silence or anything.
You get ONE life LIVE IT!
I bet it happens to the best of gents, so don't concern yourself to much.
Have a Merry Christmas
Bluesatin xxxSmile
Babe it happens ALL the time & don't let anyone tell you different. Despite it feeling all nice and relaxed, let us not forget that it is an artificial and surprisingly high performance pressure situation (from yourself) which understandably affects the brains of the operation sometimes.
It's a cliché, but true none the less. Take enjoyment in the journey, not just arrival at the destination.
Yep had that happen with a punter but gave himself a quick wank and got back in to it, so prob just nerves.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam