Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Questions about joining a group
Hi,

I have been wondering if it is worth joining a group, I do webcam and phone only. Do those of you in a group find that you get more paying visitors than you got on your own? Also, does the group leader receive all your credits, take their share and then pay you out? If so, is that safe?

Thanks in advance
Have pm'd you hun
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
I joined MissD is very helpful and so are the grp managers themselves, and yes id say im having more fun so to speak!
Heart 
Dailypay is def worth joining, especially if you do cams/ phone. Who doesn't like getting paid daily?Big Grin
Hi

Thanks to you all for replying and being so helpful. It does sound a better bet than going it alone!
(08-12-2012, 14:03)tadpole Wrote: Hi

Thanks to you all for replying and being so helpful. It does sound a better bet than going it alone!

And I forgot to mention that if you are unhappy for any reason you can leave the group any time just by dropping them an email!

I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
(08-12-2012, 16:16)missdemeanour Wrote:
(08-12-2012, 14:03)tadpole Wrote: Hi

And I forgot to mention that if you are unhappy for any reason you can leave the group any time just by dropping them an email!

Hi how can i join daily pay? any info would be great xxxx
Hey Suzy, I 've pm'd you hun x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joining a weekly pay group Kara-galore 4 2,324 08-09-2022, 09:12
Last Post: CurvyNikki
  when joining a group do I have to give them my password? ero-miki 8 16,636 04-09-2014, 22:10
Last Post: missdemeanour