Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of a duo?
Any advice guys(or gals?)Is it worth it?given its twice the cost of a normal booking,Is it better to have seen one of the girls first?
Might do a reverse booking and see what happens?
Not sure
If you look out for girls who advertise as working in duos, you will often find that they work together for less than their combined rate, especially when on tour together. If you book two girls separately then you will pay the full rate for each girl. The other advantage of booking a pair of girls together is that you can be pretty sure that they will do a good job, where as two girls who have never met before is always going to be a bit of a risk.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I tried it and to be honest didn't enjoy it as much as one on one, but thats just my personal interest. Its something i wanted to try, glad i did but dont think ile do again. Mind you my problem may have been because they were both eu girls, they kept talking to each other in there language, kinda off putting. Never the less, end result was still the same..lol
You get ONE life LIVE IT!
(30-11-2012, 23:07)gaz255 Wrote: Any advice guys(or gals?)Is it worth it?given its twice the cost of a normal booking,Is it better to have seen one of the girls first?
Might do a reverse booking and see what happens?
Not sure

Look for FRs and repeat feedback for girls offering duos is my advice. Some guys come to see me first with the idea of booking a duo in the future some don't.

Is the cost worth it? Only you can answer that. Every gent that has been to see myself and my duo partner have already been back or are booked in to come back before Christmas, that for me tells me it is worth it for them!

i'd say see a girl on her own first - if you don't enjoy her company then chances are you wouldn't enjoy a two girl with her.

you can also get a feel for if its something she enjoys or just carries out. for example, if, when you mention it, she seems really eager and immediately suggests a friend then you can be pretty sure your next appointment is going to be everything you hoped for - if she doesn't seem keen then there's no point wasting your money on girls just going through the motions.

good luck - hope you find a good duo.
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx
Myself and other popular AW lady 'Mrs Robinson" (we've been good friends for many years) started duo's. It came about as one of her gentlemen asked "if she had another lady to to do a threesome with"?

We are both surprised how many guys want to 'book us' - usually they are celebrating a special birthday and want to treat themselves, a couple of guys have actually booked us a second time. Without I think exception they all say what an amazing couple of hours they had....they thought it was all their Christmases rolled in to one!

Yes it is expensive, but as commented in the thread you are taking up two (with us) top ladies time - it's the old story if you can afford...or not. Just make sure you get the right ladies who are genuine...and speak your language and thoughts!