Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Directcam on a mobile
I've just joined the forum & I was wondering if anyone knew of a smartphone that would allow me to view directcam. Thank you in advance for and advice
Hi and welcome to forum .

Sorry I can't help

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

My boyfriend has Android (HTC) and is able to view DirectCam through the main site. He was only seeing if he could so I don't know if it's OK for a paid session.
I can't comment on direct cam functionality on mobiles, but bookings with skype can be done on iphones.
(30-11-2012, 13:38)Ana_X Wrote: I can't comment on direct cam functionality on mobiles, but bookings with skype can be done on iphones.

Hi there

Blone question time, so on laptop skype to skype video chat is free, is this the same via skype on iphone? and anywhere in world ?

Anna Smile
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
(30-11-2012, 19:43)courtesanannabel Wrote:
(30-11-2012, 13:38)Ana_X Wrote: I can't comment on direct cam functionality on mobiles, but bookings with skype can be done on iphones.

Hi there

Blone question time, so on laptop skype to skype video chat is free, is this the same via skype on iphone? and anywhere in world ?

Anna Smile

Software usage is free yes, but I think the service seeker may incur data consumption charges for using internet on their iphone, depending on their provider/package with provider etc.
Ive got a samsung Galaxy S2 and you can view dircet cams on, dont know if it works as a cam link from you to them i.e utilising the front facing camera.
You get ONE life LIVE IT!