Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uk bacs payments - excellent
How fantastic a system that works - thanks adult works

Tried this new system with a small amount and it arrived the day before expected and no charges at all - the figure I pulled from the credits is the figure I got in the bank

This will in theory save me, going off this years credits into business bank account an amazing £2000 a year !

Yes it goes into business bank account, and do still pay tax however saving this much is a very refreshing surprise

Do try it ladies Smile

English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
Trying this for the first time now this week and i feel its better to keep track of tax to....thank god! pain in the bum usine payoneer lol x x
i have just received my first payment today, one happy bunny!
well done a.w, i want to work more now-Smile.x
I got the email saying my payment had been processed (Tuesday) and should allow 3-5 working days for it to show up. It did, THE SAME DAY!![/font]
Hi. I'm fairly new to this AW stuff, and am thoroughly enjoying it. As well as having a lot of fun, it's nice to see the credits building. I waited 'til the figure had passed the magic £1000, then requested a credit transfer. I was, I must admit, a bit taken aback to see that an administration fee of close to £300 has been deducted!! That feels like a big slice of earnings to hand over, especially considering the tax man will doubtless want a slice too! Don't get me wrong, I fully understand that AW is there to make money for the owners too, and it's clearly an excellent service they provide, with everything being run properly and reliably, but even so, that came as a shock!! Sorry if I sound naive!!

PP
30 per cent thats why you may be better off transferring weekly as then it wont feel much of a shock to you losing such a great sum .... even so it will always be 30 percent taken off when you transfer i think the 30 percent is quite fair as most other sites take alot more or they pay alot less and your setting your rates i still think it works out better than a company .... x
Yep, most other cam sites take 70%
It is a lot of money to hand over and it does stick in the craw a bit I should imagine (I don't know... I've never withdrawn any!).

At the end of the day they provide all the facilities and drive traffic to the site, both of which are not easy nor free!

You could always try setting up your own web-site if you wanted... but I think you might earn a lot less and I think it might cost you much more as a percentage of what you do manage to earn?

I guess you just have to consider it a business expense... think of the AW website as being a virtual market place and your profile is your market stall, and the 30% is the cost of renting that pitch? If you think of it in those terms it doesn't seem so unfair I don't think.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Thanks for the replies everyone. Trinity, you are absolutely right, I hadn't really thought about it in those terms. It won't be such a shock next time!

PP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BACS Payments w/c 23 September sea138 3 3,866 23-09-2013, 17:49
Last Post: sea138