Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is anyone using a Logitech c920?
I managed to break my pro 9000 and the only good cam I could get at short notice was the c920...it's great apart from being widescreen only and it doesn't seem to be mixing with justcamit very well.

My picture looks fine at my end but apparently it's choppy and blurry when I move, from the viewer's side. I've looked at all the settings, I'm not using autofocus (that is actually a lot better than on the 9000)...the only thing I haven't tried is to put it into my USB 2 speed rather than 3.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

I had a skype show and the quality was really good.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Hi, try changing settings within JCI or try the online version and see if its better http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/aw.html

As you may already know, the c920 has black screen issues https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=c920+b...80&bih=597
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thank you Admin...I haven't encountered the black screen issue (yet!) and it looks like that could be Vista related. I'm wondering if it's to do with bandwith as it was lagging, I noticed that my settings were lower for the c920 cam than when I logged into justcamit just using my built-in cam.

My daughter might be about to get her first webcam! It is very good when there's limited light though.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

C920 issue sorted! It needs more than the recommended 250kbps bandwith...I have it jacked up to 1mbps now and it's working fine. So glad it occurred to me last night to try it.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy