Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I lost credits
I have been with adult work for over a year now, and this never happened to me I log in today to find out I lost 220 credits , the exact amount of credits a client called ROCK_FRAME spent with me in the last week.... I have earned this money by spending time with him on direct cam! How can adult work reimburse him ?... I work for those credits , my only mistake was refusing to do an 8 hour call , I knew he was going to be abusive so I didn't wanted to meet him. How can I get my money back? How can I trust to do more direct cam in the future when credits can be taken away from me just like that, I didn't even receive a email from adult work disputing this situation, I feel let down now Sad , e spend quiet a lot of time on direct cam with abusive guy just to now loose all the credits , what do I do this is not fair on me .
I'd email Adultwork and ask what happened.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
This happened to quite a few members today from the same client.

If your in the Dailypay Group http://groups.adultwork.com/4246 they will pay it for you so you dont lose anything, just message the group manager or email admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk to let them know.

I would chase it up with Adultwork though to see if anything can be done as thats alot of credits gone and time wasted.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Adult work have been really kind and replied to all my emails , I don't think I will get my credits back , he member in question used stolen credit cards to purchase credits on adult work, so the 237 that have been taken from me have been use to reimburse the credit card that was stolen, the whole situation just made me so angry , the member rock_frame still active and as send me emails since this happend , I just don't understand why his account wasn't closed yet, even if that happens he will probably just open a new one and carry on like never happend , I just hope if he opens a new account he doesn't spend time on direct cam , this week I have been so unlucky I was taken into hospital with severe abdominal pain , could not work then I came back home log in to my account and find this , ohh what the hell is gonna happend next ?
Hi every one just wanna say, adult work returned all credits to me Smile even thou they said they could take up to 120 days to sort out the issue . They were quick and efficient .
Really pleased to hear that Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
That's good news Saarah. And also very reassuring for other cammers that Adult Work have acted so efficiently and you haven't lost out.
i still disgusted with the client, he now left me bad feed back (in 240) feed backs is the fist one ;(

this is what he said:
Negative Rock_Frame (11) 09/11/2012 13:30 Seeking Services
DirectCam Unfortunately I have to recommend you stay away from this girl. She seems nice at first but will quickly turn very unpleasant.

after every thing ,he makes out that i am the bad guy! how does he dare? several girls have contacted me and told me he makes bookings and then cancells also very abusive on camera to say the least, just hope what happend to me doesnt happend to other girls as it can be very distressing to lose credits and the chase after them, once again adw as been brilliant and i trust they will ban a member thats keeps cousing trouble.
Contact AW with the full sorry tale & as long as you have not responded to his feedback they may consider removing it.

Good luck - let us know how you get on x
Oh and add him to your blocked members list, if you have not already done so - that would have been my first port of call. If you have any bookings from him update your notes ;-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lost credits? JennaaJones 5 4,385 26-12-2013, 18:54
Last Post: admin