Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do you temp remove your aw profile from search listings?
i only work thursdays u see and i would like to hide my profile until say tuesday as i get too many emails even tho i list i only work thursdays? please help? x
You can de-activate your account.

Go to the "my-details" page and click the "+" next to Registration and Regional Details then click the "Remove Me"

You can reactivate at any time, but I think it has to be within 30 days, so as you are going to set it to active once a week shouldn't be a problem?

Not sure how AW handle credits on your account if you deactivate/reactivate though?

Edit:.... if I were you, though, I would leave the account active and set an automated response to your emails saying that you only work Thursdays and that you will reply to the message on Wednesday... then just log in on Wednesday and do your mails ready for Thursday?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Hi, to turn the profile on and off you can change the setting here http://www.adultwork.com/RegistrationDetails.asp

Change it to seeking services.

Info from: http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...icleID=338
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Ahhhh... yes... that would get round it!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adult Work profile not appearing on 'search members' MistressPennyBrooks 6 10,954 27-07-2017, 13:38
Last Post: Likes-Big-Girls
Exclamation How to remove VAT from your profile on Adultwork (service providers) admin 20 56,868 21-01-2016, 14:12
Last Post: admin
  I cant search for my profile Tiffany-English 6 10,867 28-08-2014, 11:59
Last Post: sarahxxx
  Is It Possible To Search *Profile Pages* By Keyword(s)? help_imhorny 4 10,077 25-10-2012, 18:55
Last Post: Krystlek