Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How can you appear at the top of the forum page?
I've noticed there are always a small amount of webcammers advertised at the top of the adultwork forum and I've seen a few names that seem to make regular appearances. Is there any way of enabling your profile to appear there?

Heidi x
[Image: 7997.jpg]
Adultwork's Finest Performers (Daily Pay). All are part of it. Xx
As I understand it, the forum is owned and run my the group manager for the group "Adultworks Finest Performers".

(not by Adultwork itself, as some people think!)

Webmasters can include a feed from AW to display images on their site and they can specify the search criteria and the layout. It makes sense if you are a forum owner to take the opportunity to promote your group... after all.... there are precious few ways to make money from running a forum so even covering the running costs can be tricky and most forums end up being privately financed (ie... the owner pays for it!)

So.... as the lovely Scotty Hottie says, if you want to appear at the top of the page, you will have to join the group "Adultworks Finest Performers"... I think?

Maybe Admin will clarify...
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Just noticed that you are in Amica's group... so that put's an end to that then!

(unless you are thinking of defecting.... lol)
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Its one of the benefits to our service http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/forum/v...p?f=6&t=34

We try to give and do as much as possible for our members. The service was setup quite a few years ago now to undercut all others (we believe 99% of other services are rip offs), as yet no other company/service has ever matched or beat our rates. And we most likely offer the most in return aswell.

For our 6% is generally thought any members would gain this back or close to it from being with us so our fee becomes negligible Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Haha, that makes sense. I was just curious as I did keep seeing the same girls appear. But I'm certainly in no hurry to leave Amica's awesome group! It is great to see that there are other groups that put so much effort into promoting their members though Smile.
[Image: 7997.jpg]
I been wondering the same . Now it makes sense why webcammers advertised at the top , thanks .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Never shows me boo Sad
(17-10-2012, 10:48)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Never shows me boo Sad

or me lol
(17-10-2012, 10:48)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Never shows me boo Sad

Nope when ever i have been on cam never shows me neither and i am on dailypay