Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Oh Yes...UK Bank Option Oct
(30-10-2012, 13:23)Admin Wrote:
(30-10-2012, 12:32)xxsaarahxx Wrote: Dear Admin are you aware of payment delays today ? do u know why? thanks sarah xxxx

Hi, yes, my pay is also 'delayed'.

I say it like that because AW state the funds will arrive on or before the 2nd of Nov so they arent late yet Smile

The storm in the US has a small remote chance of being connected to a pay delay in the UK.

thats true , they are not late, the problem is i allways get it on tuesday so just got use to it. thank you for ur replie
Mine ESP has arrived now

Sarah x x x
My UK bank payment has gone from pending to transferred so hopefully now on route as they say.
(30-10-2012, 13:23)Admin Wrote: The storm in the US has a small remote chance of being connected to a pay delay in the UK.

That is if the money is transferred from the UK 2 Uk. If the money is sent from North America / Canada it could be a cause for the delay.

Who knows...?

Sarah x x x
UK bank transfer recieved about 5pm
I've just checked my UK bank account online (Santander). Money has gone in this afternoon. No fees or monies deducted. I am very impressed. THANK YOU AW!!! No more cheques ever for me.
Yay for AW Systems! Showing in my Barclays account now, took till the end of the day.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Slightly different issue, but still in regards to payments.

The AW site is stating that they are experiencing problems with their payment provider and I have found that movie sales have been quite low today. Does anyone think this could have an impact on members being able to purchase credits (I know there are other options, but they may not be convenient/discreet enough for all) and so we may see sales down on all fronts if it sin't resolved soon/ever?

Sean
(30-10-2012, 16:10)wife4rent Wrote:
(30-10-2012, 13:23)Admin Wrote: The storm in the US has a small remote chance of being connected to a pay delay in the UK.

That is if the money is transferred from the UK 2 Uk. If the money is sent from North America / Canada it could be a cause for the delay.

Who knows...?

Sarah x x x

Its UK2UK, esp's are from Canada though, thankfully I dont think they were affected too much today.

My funds have also cleared for the UK bank transfer.

UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(30-10-2012, 22:21)sea138 Wrote: Slightly different issue, but still in regards to payments.

The AW site is stating that they are experiencing problems with their payment provider and I have found that movie sales have been quite low today. Does anyone think this could have an impact on members being able to purchase credits (I know there are other options, but they may not be convenient/discreet enough for all) and so we may see sales down on all fronts if it sin't resolved soon/ever?

Sean

If any payment provider goes offline it will have an affect on sales, AW are generally quite robust and quick to sort issues out though so fingers crossed its fixed before numbers drop too much.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4