Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banner?
I've created a banner on Adultwork that I'm hoping to use to promote myself. I've tried posting the banner URL as my signature here, but it is only appearing as the text and not the actual banner. Any thoughts on why this might be? I'm rather computer illiterate, so there's probably an obviously reason that I'm not aware of.

x
[Image: 7997.jpg]
For forums you need bb code not html (that's for your website).

example [*url=http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1663273/][*img]http://92.48.193.20/ub/l/7997.jpg[/img][/url] (Take out the stars *)

Comes out like this:
Thanks for the code Katie. I have updated your sig Heidi to show the banner.

UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks for your help guys xx
Looks great! Well done honey! Hope you are enjoying being on the front page - you were the featured photo so you are obviously on the ball!
(30-09-2012, 14:06)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: Looks great! Well done honey! Hope you are enjoying being on the front page - you were the featured photo so you are obviously on the ball!

Thanks, today has been really good Smile. How do you end up being the featured photo on the group? I've noticed that mine was earlier but wasn't sure if everyone's photo gets an equal amount of exposure or if you actions on the site can affect it?
If I told you I would have to kill you then obviously not missing a photo opportunity would have to rape your immobile carcass ;-)
Well, i'll just assume I'm doing something right then Wink. I suppose you could just tell me. That would be a pretty damn cool way to go, although I think i'd rather be alive whilst the rape takes place Tongue
I will wait till the sarcasm subsides before I do so