Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just CamIt Problems.
Hey everyone,

I am fairly new to A/W but have been camming fr about a month.

I have been using Just CamIt since I began, but in the last few days I log in and only able to stay on for a few minutes before i get loggged out and this comes up - Server Status : Lost Connection With Server
There is no difference with computer, connection or settings. Anyone have similar problems or ideas what could be wrong?
Thanks for your help
I should also add it tends to disconnect within less than 5 minutes of someone entering the room but if I am in the room with no-one it can go sometime before disconnecting.

Thanks again.

Oh dear I heard this can be a common problem for some girls. Have you tried removing the software from your pc then downloading it again? Also there is a browser version of JCI which might work better for you http://videochat.tv/
Thanks for the reply.

It seems to have been working fine today with no problems so fingers crossed it was just a one off.

But thanks for the advice - good to know for the future if I have anymore problems.

Xx.