Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How old were you when you had you first Orgasm?
I think there is going to be quite a difference between the guys and girls with this one.

I'd also like to split it in two.

First being the first orgasm you had by yourself (orally)?

Second being the first orgasm you had with another person and was it orally or during penetration?

My first orgasm ever, was with another person and during penetration. I was 31 years old.

The second orgasm was with a vibrator and I was still 31. No holding back after that. In fact it was 4 years before I had another orgasm with a man, as I was celebate for 3 years soon after the first orgasm (long story) and it took me a year to wean myself off the toys. The orgasm with a toy (for me) is more intense than the ones I generally get with a man.
By myself, i dont really remember, probably when i was 13.
With another person, the first time i had sex when i was 20.
I remember the thrill of playing with myself when I was 12, though it was a wee while later that I seen and felt the splurge of spunk coming from my penis, must have been about a year later so I wouls day I was nearly 14 at the time, it was such an intense sensation and I felt that as so much spunk came out that I must have broken it, especaially when it went so flacid directly afterwards.

I did think about telling my oparents, as it was the school holidays, and all my mates who I could too about this were school mates, and I had to travel 7 miles into school, anyway it was a day later that I realised that it was not brioken, and working just fune, but I really did worry for the 24 hours till I found out it was okay.

First time I remeber having penentrative sex and coming, what a 17th birthday present that was, there was a canal near by, and a girl about the same age as me had fallen in and I managed to get her out, for a reward she arranged for a friend of hers to sleep out in a tent in their back garden, and invited me to play with them, funny thng was, I had sex with her mate but she would not go all the way.
by myself i was 17, the first time with a guy 20, the first time i squirted at 22 his disgust made me unable able to until i met my current partner
Probably about 12 on my own and 25 with my partner
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Christ I was a late starter lol.

How many guys did you sleep with before you finally had an orgasm with one?
*whispers* me 9
It's mad isn't it. The whole 9 years I was with my ex I never had one orgasm! I then had 2 more boyfriends before the third one finally hit the spot. I'm not sure how many guys I slept with before my ex, but it was no more than 4 or 5 max.
First time on my own 12 or 13. I'm smiling now as I vividly remember thinking "Wow if this is what wanking feels like I'm doing it all the time" 40 odd years later nothing's changed!
First time with a girl, at 15, again thinking "sex everyday" Unfortunately the next time was 3 years later.
i must have been about 16/17 with another person, soooooo good, was finger licking sweet

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how often do orgasm or cum niceguy27!! 10 11,083 05-07-2011, 18:14
Last Post: English Kate