Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

maybe this explains why it is so slow at present
(27-08-2012, 14:00)spklors Wrote:
(26-08-2012, 13:58)wife4rent Wrote: However you look at it, lack of money is the main cause of loss of business in times of recession, the other two points, time of year and punters being put off by fake profiles will have very little impact compared to not having the money to spend.

No money = no choice

Sarah x x x

I just dont get it, not only do I not agree with the comment, but I am astonished to find that two people have given it the thumbs up.

From a punters point of view.
Fake profiles do make me think whats the point of trawling through so many false profiles, when I can just pop into my local parlour and select someone who is available.

Its not about the money, its the time factor of finding someone, trying to set up a booking, and when you get there hope that most of the details they said was correct.

I am hearing it all over the place, even here in deepest darkest affluent Surrey, business owners are complaining of lack of custom. Things are tough out there for a lot of people. The unemployment figures mask a fundamental truth. There are "only" 2.5 million who are defined as "unemployed" but the total number of people of working age who are "economically inactive" (ie, don't have a job) is nearly 9.5 million.

For those who have work and are paid reasonably well, they might be wondering what all the fuss is about and thinking that the "recession" is little more than a technical creation. But the truth is that I personally know several people who have lost their jobs and are either looking for work or have had to take jobs on a lower pay grade, and I also know 2 people who have had to give back the keys to their homes and a third who narrowly escaped that fate when they managed to find a job a week after getting the final foreclosure notice from the bank. And people who are not on a good income have really noticed how seriously inflation has carved into their disposable income... a lot of people have had to start economising.

As for the parlour thing... I think different guys have different approaches. Some guys really enjoy searching through the profiles and trying to find the right girl, even to the extent that they might consider it an exciting challenge. Other guys just want to get off right there and then. If you are looking for instant satisfaction, then sure... why not visit a well established parlour. But not everyone is looking for that.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe this explains why it is so slow at present - by davidseven - 25-08-2012, 11:11
RE: maybe this explains why it is so slow at present - by kinkydirtybitch - 26-08-2012, 07:07
RE: maybe this explains why it is so slow at present - by Trinity-Belle - 27-08-2012, 15:27
RE: maybe this explains why it is so slow at present - by davidseven - 28-08-2012, 11:41

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The present Heather_Edwards 3 5,563 22-11-2011, 09:54
Last Post: English Kate