Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Freeview
After looking at some girls freeviews and being horrified why do some girls do freeview at all?

I myself hate freeview but will at times to it, spesh if slow but have zero tolarance of rude guys or knowing there just there for a quick wank or the constant freeloader coming in day after day.

Thought the whole idea was to entice the guys in or at least so they know its us on our profile............

Have seem girls sleeping, eating, crying, watching tv being on two cam sites at the same time or going the other extreme and getting it all out in free Confused

Surely defeats the whole idea of freeview.

aw is the best profit for us girls and seeing all those things just makes it as bad as some of the other sites where the girls are getting a bad cut out there profit.

Surely us girls should not be getting it out in free or at least look interested in free,i am an aw girl only and just think if some our getting it out in free no wonder thinks are going slow, why would a guy want to pay when some are giving it away !Dodgy

Oh and while i am having a moan..................think some girls are selling themselves too cheap for cam! you can get the same doing im or phones!

I for one will not get my kit off, fuck pussy and have an anal show for between 60p-1.60 a min in pvt!

oh and the other thing in freeview have seen is girls off there head on drugs and telling the guys there do everything and meet up etc etc..................

Moan over but wish some girls would get a grip!
I agree Miss N. I occasionally log on and check out some of the free girls. Am eternally nosey. I've also seen them naked straight away and sucking cock, etc, all in free.

This I'm sure is against AW rules. There should be a report button. As AW gets no revenue from this. It also generates the expectation amongst guys that if you surf freeview enough, you will eventually get lucky and come across someone who will perform for free.

Not good news for us legitimate webcammers.
I don't know why they get naked in free...I don't even stand up for them anymore, and they try all sorts to get me to do it and sometimes abusive when I don't. It's clear just from the directcam settings for choosing whether to do free or not..."I will cam & chat for free (clothed, to entice viewers to enter a paid-for mode.)" And when the guys enter the room it says at the top that they must not ask the model to chat naked in free.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
P.S. Maybe some of ones going naked are doing splitcam.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Most girls splitcamming with AW won't have freeview on, or on any site that has the option of not using freechat. I would say that the majority of rule breakers in freeview will be girls working the one site only, being desperate, and misguidedly thinking that what they are doing will help get paying customers.
i have heard some of the girls on the two at the time as you can clearly hear they are on the other site too........wont name the other site but its a bidding one
I am only ever clothed in my fetish gear and boots etc of course but free to me is to entince them in to grp or pvt by tease/flirt etc and for them to ask questions as they hardly ever read profiles!!.

If they want to see tits, pussy etc never give them anything in free, show what I am wearing no probs show toys but you also know the freeloaders ones that NEVER go grp/pvt just come in to see but the ones that have tits out, finger pussy in free does not help others as if they get in free why pay.

Nothing wrong in giving it away for free. Some ladies just might get a kick out of it.
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(18-07-2012, 08:02)Freddo Wrote: Nothing wrong in giving it away for free. Some ladies just might get a kick out of it.

Naturally the guys won't see anything wrong with it!

There is a lot wrong with it, it's against the rules to start with and that should be enough to make it wrong. It also has a knock on effect for them and the rest of us. We can get a kick out of it and get paid for it at the same time!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy